2019 IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
JULY 27th -UYFA COACHES DEVELOPMENTAL CLINIC -9am-noon - Union Track Field
All Mighty Mite head coaches and assistants must attend, plus any new Head Coaches to UYFA. All coaches and assistants welcome to attend.
JULY 29th - JULY 30th
1st Day of practices - 1st-7th grades 1st-7th - Building Champions Team Camp (29th & 30th)
Union Tuttle Stadium - 6pm-8pm
JULY 24th -
MMFL - 1st-2nd Grade - TEAM DRAFTS 6pm - FUDDRUCKERS - 71st & Garnett - Head coach plus one assistant allowed - No players or parents.
UYFA / INFC USA FOOTBALL CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. All UYFA Coaches, Assistant Coaches, water persons and play counters will have to be USA Football Certified. NO QUESTIONS ASKED or EXCEPTIONS MADE. This will also be an INFC requirement and must be followed at all INFC locations.
2. Anyone that has not completed the UYFA coaching requirements will be removed from the sidelines and practices.
3. USA FOOTBALL card must be worn on lanyard and visible on your neck during each game.
4. ALL COACHES and volunteers helping during practices MUST BE USA FOOTBALL CERTIFIED!
ALL UYFA HEAD COACHES AND ASSISTANT COACHES MUST REGISTER ON SPORTABASE
UYFA HEAD COACHES - Checklist 2019 Season
1. Team Information Sheet.
2. Background Check form.
3. Sportabase Registration.
4. USA FOOTBALL Certification / renewal.
6. Attend Building Champions Camp 7/29 & 7/30
******These items must be complete to be able to coach for the 2019 UYFA season******
***THESE ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETE TO RECEIVE YOUR INFC/MFFL COACHES SIDELINE PASS***